Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's Been a Bit

Hello Friends!

I know it has been a while.

I had to take a break and LIVE. Not worry about link ups, blog posts, pictures, social media... all of that. I just wanted to enjoy what I could of my crazy busy holidays, and then take a breather.

My breather is over, and I am BACK! And excited to just.... write.

I've had a good couple of weeks. I've been hiking, sledding, movie-going, arcade playing and sleeping. I've enjoyed some time "unplugged". And I have also started to stretch and grow and discover more about life and love and myself.

And I am happy. Happier than I can ever remember being.


I can't wait to share more things with you. But for now, I will leave you with something I've recently discovered:






Learning to simply love. To think in love, to act in love and accept with love everyone around me. That is my focus. And though sometimes I fail and sometimes I blunder, I always try to return to who I am. To who we all are. A being of love, made in love, sent to earth to learn how to be the light of God's love to all the world.







(Linking up with: followers to friendsWhat I'm Loving WednesdayWhatenver, WheneverSo What)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the blog hop! Would love for you to follow along :)

    Lauren
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete