Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa/Stephen,

I know it is fairly impossible, but Christmas is all about endless possibilities! So, For Christmas I want one of the following:






I have been a very, very, very good girl. Really, I promise. I have brushed my teeth at least twice a day, cleaned my room, did the dishes, told the truth and been the best wife ever.


I know there is lots of room for improvement, but think of all the happiness and joy and lessons a puppy will bring! I promise I would feed it and walk it and love it every day.

Have a very, merry Christmas!

Love,
Jeannie

P.S. - Thanks for an amazing Christmas last year! The running shoes were perfect I have used them at least once a week :) And only think, if you get me a puppy I will use them even more cause puppies need lots of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment