But I am starting to miss it a bit, and everything is changing and I am feeling the need to write. So here I am!
Here is what has happened over the last couple of months:
- New Job - I LOVE my new job. I work as an executive assistant and do a little bit of everything. It never gets boring, and I love the people I work with.
- New Apartment - That's right! We finally have a place of our own. We moved just this past weekend and the place is a complete disaster right now. It is a rather small space, but it is all ours so that makes me happy. Look forward to some decorating and projects coming your way.
- New Plans - In 10 days (AHHHH!!!!) my husband and I leave for a Disney World and a Cruise to the Bahamas. I couldn't be more excited. SUNSHINE! (And considering it snowed on May Day I think a large dose of sunshine is in order.)
- New Eating Habits - The past few weeks I have come to some realizations (which I will talk about later) and it looks like I am going Paleo/Primal (There is a difference, more on that later).
- New Life Plan - yeah way more on this later. Promise.
- New Hair - I went ombre. For reals. here is a picture.
So.... that's everything for now. It is all rather crazy how much is changing and how much I love the changes.
Has anyone "gone paleo" before? What did you like/dislike about it? And would anyone be interested in doing some guest posts while I am gone on my awesome vacation? Let me know!