Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stuff and News and Updates

Hey guys. I know its been a while. And I am ok with that. I just wasn't really in a "blogging" place. Which is cool.

But I am starting to miss it a bit, and everything is changing and I am feeling the need to write. So here I am!

Here is what has happened over the last couple of months:
  • New Job - I LOVE my new job. I work as an executive assistant and do a little bit of everything. It never gets boring, and I love the people I work with.
  • New Apartment - That's right! We finally have a place of our own. We moved just this past weekend and the place is a complete disaster right now. It is a rather small space, but it is all ours so that makes me happy. Look forward to some decorating and projects coming your way.
  • New Plans - In 10 days (AHHHH!!!!) my husband and I leave for a Disney World and a Cruise to the Bahamas. I couldn't be more excited. SUNSHINE! (And considering it snowed on May Day I think a large dose of sunshine is in order.)
  • New Eating Habits - The past few weeks I have come to some realizations (which I will talk about later) and it looks like I am going Paleo/Primal (There is a difference, more on that later). 
  • New Life Plan - yeah way more on this later. Promise.
  • New Hair - I went ombre. For reals. here is a picture.



So.... that's everything for now. It is all rather crazy how much is changing and how much I love the changes.

Has anyone "gone paleo" before? What did you like/dislike about it? And would anyone be interested in doing some guest posts while I am gone on my awesome vacation? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful! <3 I'm glad you're in a happy place. :)

    ReplyDelete